Kickball will pack the field again this summer at McFerson Commons. Whether you are a kickball playing pro or just learning the game, the Arena District Kickball League offers lots of fun while staying active and enjoying the beautiful park. Get some friends together and start a team today!
League Play: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays Beginning August 6, 2018
(application deadline July 20, 2018).
Location: McFerson Commons (Arch Park)
Game Times: 6:00pm, 6:45pm & 7:30pm
Cost: $350 per team (includes 10 t-shirts) or $280 No Shirts (returning teams only)
Contact: Steve LeVert | 614.461.7785 | email@example.com
To register, download our registration App “field-find your sport” on your mobile device:
For IOS Device search: field-find your sport
For Android Device search: field-find your sport
or Online at: https://field.cool/activity/62/
Click here for league Rules: ADKL Rules 2018
Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar is the official watering hole for the Arena District Kickball League.
Happy Hour Pricing extended until 11:00 p.m. for those wearing their kickball t-shirts!
Instructor: Steve Levert
Steve serves as assistant manager to the Arena District Athletic Club. He has over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
In his past roles, Steve has served as a manager with Columbus ... more about Steve »
– The main rule is for everyone to remember that you are playing Kickball – it’s all about having fun and meeting new people!
– Please follow all posted park and city rules. No alcohol at the fields… save it for after the games at Boston’s Sports Bar.
– All players must wear shirts and shoes.
– No cleats or spikes are permitted.
– 10 players on the field, everyone bats. Coed format – minimum 4 females in the field.
– Team Captains should exchange their kicking order at the beginning of the game.
– Game time is forfeit time. No grace period exists.
– Subs may be used so long as the opposing team is not opposed.
– Each game is 7 innings or 45 minutes whichever happens first. A game is considered official after five full innings.
– 20 run rule or Mercy Rule applies after 4 innings. Play can continue for fun.
– There is a limit of 10 runs per inning per team, except for the last inning.
– Games may end in a tie, except in Playoff and Championship games.
– The game will be called in the event of uncooperative weather.
– Called games will be rescheduled if possible.
- Games will be officated by at least one umpire
- Pitchers are allowed 5 warm-up pitches
- All kicks must be made by foot, at or behind the plate
- Everyone has to kick, kicking order will consist of alternating male and female players
- Runners must stay within the baseline, Fielders must stay out of the baseline unless they are attempting to tag a runner
- Sliding is allowed
- Hitting a runner with the ball above the shoulder is not allowed. Any runner hit above the shoulder is safe and advances one base
- Three strikes constitute and out
- There are no balls in kickball
- Ghost men are allowed
- Click Here for a full set of rules