Kids Yoga with Maggie Poppins
Fun yoga poses, storytelling, singing, dancing, games, breathwork, and mindfulness exercises for kids! Enjoy 4-weeks with Maggie Poppins, with the intention of improving flexibility and balance, building strength and attentiveness, reducing stress, and enhancing relaxation!
Dates: Wednesday, May 11 – Wednesday, June 8 (4 weekly Sessions) (No class May 18)
Cost: $60 for this experience per child
Ages: 6 years to 12 years of age
Club Membership not required!
- 4 in-person kids yoga classes with Maggie Poppins!
- Unlimited Household Access to www.TheGuestBungalow.com – An electronic retreat center offering yoga, meditation, & profound wellness insights to unearth grace! Email Maggie (Maggie@MaggieFekete.com) to initiate your access to The Guest Bungalow!
- Complimentary Validated Parking for the Neil Ave. Garage (corner of New Public Lane & 300 Neil Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43215).
- An unloading zone is offered at our club entrance: Daniel Burnham Square, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
Additional registration benefits:
- Guardians in charge of transportation are welcome to enjoy our exercise facility, which includes cardio equipment, strength machines, free weights/plate loaded, locker rooms with hot showers, and a hydromassage bed!
- Guardians are welcome to consider Wednesdays between 6:30-7:30pm date night and enjoy restaurants in the area! Nada (soulful, Latin inspired small plates), Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar, Ted’s Montana Grill, Rodizio Grill, and bd’s Mongolian Grill are all within walking distance!
- Guardians in charge of transportation are welcome to participate with their kid(s) if they’re excited to nurture their inner child!
What are you waiting for?! This 4-week Kids Yoga series with Maggie Poppins benefits the entire family! Please note registration is limited and we’re currently servicing kids between 6 and 12 years of age!
Maggie Poppins (Maggie Fekete’s stage name) is currently registered with Yoga Alliance as an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500). Maggie fell in love with yoga over 22 years ago and continues to practice daily. She is passionate about Kids Yoga specifically as she only wishes she was gifted this knowledge at a younger age. Maggie feels the art and the science of yoga is the supreme owner’s manual for the body, heart, and the mind. Gifting yoga to the kids, Maggie feels can change the world, infusing peace and love in the present and the future! To learn more about Maggie’s background please visit: MaggieFekete.com/education